View slideshows of
the creative process:
1) Redware slabs with paper patterns for 3D construction.
2) Clay slabs cut as construction continues on Family of Four.
3) Construction of brother figure head.
4) Head and body construction with interior structural supports.
5) Family of Four work to fit figures in a unified group.
6) Unfinished bronze grouping used for reference for greenware construction.
7) Bisque fired redware heads ready for majolica base coat.
8) Majolica base coat in preparation for color glaze application.
9) Family of Four in stages of glazing in prep for final firing.
10) Meghan figure before and after cone 012 firing for matte surface.
11) All clay figures are fully enclosed and signed on the bottom.
Teri Hay ©2010-