View slideshows of
the creative process:
1) Fleece in the beginning stages of needle felting for form; one hour.
2) Basic form takes shape; multi needle tools; bronze used as reference; three hours.
3) Back and front of Meghan form after five hours of work.
4) Nine hours of work front and back.
5) Surface color is started at 13 hours of work.
6) Seven hours of work has been put into the hair application; 19 hours.
7) The slow process continues at 29 hours to this point.
8) Most of the felt heads have between 30 to 45 hours of work; this at 40.
9) The Meghan head is complete after 43 hours; all felts are signed on the bottom.
Teri Hay ©2010-